The rules for the award are as follows:
- The nominee should visit the award site and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is important because it's the only way they can create a blogroll of award winners).
- The nominee should thank the person who nominated them by posting and including a link to their blog.
- The nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award. Many people indicate that they wish they could nominate more so please feel free to nominate all your favourites.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site.
Apparently you all need to know a random thing about me so please let me oblige you by informing you that I love bruschetta - the rustic bread, the fresh tomato, the basil.... Mmmmm - YUM!
The bloggers - and I've only got three as I don't have time to trawl through lots of other blogs each day with a young family - I nominate for the award are:
- Pauleen from Family History Across the Seas - right back at you Pauleen! I've learnt so much about family history research from your blog, and you've always been so helpful. I think we can let you off doing the whole nomination rigmarole again though. : )
- Trevor Cairney from Literacy, Families and Learning. Written by an academic/educator/researcher, I find it a very helpful blog as a mother of young children. If I need an idea for a book for one of my kids to read I try Trevor's blog.
- Ruth from Ruth de Vos: Textile Artist. I love reading about Ruth's art processes as she makes her beautiful quilts.